Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Farewell 2013

Kia ora, I am a year 7 student at Pt England School and looking forward to being a year 8. This year, I have made heaps of new friends and but the sad thing is that most of them are leaving at the end of the year. This year as been awesome, mostly because I had a really awesome teacher (Ms Tito).

Because the year 8's are leaving, I just want to say goodbye to my friends Andrea, Te Rina, Hosannah, Richard, Zion and all the year 8 extension group. I'm going to miss Andrea and Te Rina's buzzing laughs, Hosannah and Zion's funny personalities, Richard's kick back personality and the year 8 extension groups awesomeness. And to all my year year 7 friends who are also leaving, just want to say "See Ya" and wish all of you the best for the future. 

I just want to say "BYE" to Ms Tito because I may not be in her class next year. Thanks for all the awesomely fun times and the inspirational growling's and lectures. Thank you for teaching me how to be a "PURPLE COW"and not an ordinary brown cow. Those are things I will remember forever, because I know it will help me next year in my new class and in the future. 

Besides from not having this years year 8's, I am looking forward for next. I am looking forward to being a year 8 and leading by example to the little kids. I would really like to achieve being in at least one sport team next year. 

I have really enjoyed being in Room 19. I really don't want to leave Room 19's dramas, fun times, awesome teacher, students and over all AWESOMENESS!! I hope next year will be as awesome as this year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment