Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Creative Strand Reflection

During the past week, the year 7 and 8's have been working on making movies, painting pictures, and many more other creative creations about 'LOVE'.

First, we got shown a presentation about what little kids think LOVE is. My favourite explanation was about a four year old child whose next door neighbour was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Seeing the man cry, the little boy went over to the gentleman's yard, climbed on to his lap and just sat there. When his Mum asked what he said to the neighbour, the little boy said, "Nothing I just helped him cry."

In my group there were Chloe, Dhara, Ane and Myself. Our idea was to make a movie music video about two children who love food. Our video goes with the song 'THIS IS LOVE' by Mcfly.

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
I enjoyed making a movie with my friends and also filming and editing the movie.

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
I didn't really like the way that some of my team members were slacking off at the end.


Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
I found filming and editing very interesting.


White Hat - What did I learn.
This week, I learnt how to put music on a movie and then how to put a movie on Vimeo.


Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
Next time, I could choose better team members that don't slack off and maybe learn to edit properly.

In the end, my group and I did not quite finish our movie but we sure did have a great time making it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment