Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

SSW Week 7


It was a cold, dark, gloomy night. I stumbled upon an abandoned hut deep in the heart of the forest. I was just about to enter the hut, when suddenly my friend Kaycee pops up behind me trying to scare me but it  doesn't  work. After a moment of nothingness, we decide to go in together.

Waking into the hut we see nothing but spider webs, dust, old furniture and a very clean fish tank with piranhas in it, which made me think these fish get visited once and awhile. Suddenly I see green ooze coming  out of the walls, not only that but also a mysterious blur that flew past. I ask Kaycee “Did you see that?” but she just says “See what? NO!”.

Desperately wanting to know what that blur and goo was, I left Kaycee at the fish tank looking at the piranhas, to go investigate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment