Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Best Friends


 
How many friends do have that are nice, talented and are really smart? Well, I can think of five people that are just like that, Gloria, Jonita, Kaycee, Tyla-Marie and Jorja.

    My friends are cool as they are always there for me when I am struggling, and I am  there for them too. They are all really smart with their own individual talents. Making each other laugh is what we do.

    Gloria has an awesome talent to make Jonita, Jorja and Tyla - Marie also make me laugh, nearly every single day. Gloria does something funny, like when she can’t pull herself together by laughing too much, she goes to the tissue box and rips them up then she comes back to the table and takes her anger out on her pencils by snapping them in half. Though this sounds over the top, it is actually funny.

    If you don’t know much about Jonita, than you might not know that her talent is playing the violin and a little bit of piano. Besides from her talent in playing musical instruments, she has a very good voice. If Jonita auditions for New Zealand's got Talent, then I think she will win.

   Kaycee is very intelligent and smart, which is the reason why she is in extension. On Xtramath, Kaycee is the only person who has moved on to the last thing. (DIVISION) I think Kaycee is smart enough to beat a teacher in math, wait she is. Once Kaycee beat Mr Slade in a math challenge.  

    Tyla-Marie, a.k.a. Tyla is really funny but she doesn’t get angry she just has a sense of humour. Like when someone one of us cry she tries to make us laugh by telling really funny jokes. Besides from Tylas talent in telling cool jokes, she can dance amazingly well.

   Finally there's Jorja. Jorja is really pretty and she has a good voice. Practically everyday I hear jorja singing and think she can be an awesome professional one day.

These are my best friends and all their talents. Please leave a comment and tell me how many cool talented friends you have.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisia

I have really enjoyed reading about your very talented and special friends. Did you write this post in the holidays? You must be missing them.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment